Model 8651B Single Channel Universal Power Meter
The Spanawave/Giga-tronics 8651B Single Channel Universal Power Meter has the extensive measurement capabilities and unique features required to test today's sophisticated communications systems faster and more accurately.
The 8651B can measure the CW power, peak power and average power of TDMA, GSM, and CDMA signals. CW measurement speeds (readings/second) over GPIB are > 1,750 and modulated measurement speeds are > 300. And the meter includes many time saving features such as automatic time gate setting, direct crest factor measurement, and statistical power measurement analysis. Spanawave/Giga-tronics diode sensors provide speed, dynamic range, and accuracy over a 90 dB range with power levels from -70 dBm (100 pW) up to +47 dBm (50 Watts) and frequency ranges from 10 MHz to 50 GHz and modulation bandwidths up to 10 MHz.
Don't forget to check out the "Compatible Products" for the Power Sensors compatible to this 8651B Single Channel Universal Power Meter.
>> Click here for Sensor to Meter Compatibility Chart Overview
Key RF Specifications
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 50 GHz
- Power Range: -70 dBm to +47 dBm (100 pW to 50 Watts)
- Display Resolution: 0.001 dB (Log), 4 digits (Linear)
- Modulation Bandwidth: > 10 MHz
- Measurement Modes: CW, Peak (Pulse), MAP/PAP/BAP
- Instrument Linearity: ± 0.02 dB
- 0 dBm Accuracy: ± 1.2%
Key General Specifications
- Channels: Single
- Averaging: Auto or Manual, Over Time or Number of Readings
- dB Relative and dB Offset: -99.999 to +99.999
- Displays: A, B, A/B, B/A, A-B, B-A, DLYA, DLYB
- Sample Rate: 2.5 to 5 MHz asynchronous
- Remote Control: GPIB, USB, Ethernet and Serial