Model 8541C Single Channel Universal Power Meter
The Spanawave/Giga-tronics 8541C Single Channel Universal Power Meter combines accuracy, speed, range and measurement capability.
Built-in features such as power sweep calibration and frequency calibration factors provide an unequaled degree of measurement accuracy. The 8540C Series Power Meters have the speed and range to meet the throughput demands of high-volume manufacturing. And the meters can measure the CW, peak and true average power of the complex modulated signals used in EW, radar and communication systems.
Don't forget to check out the "Compatible Product" for the Power Sensors compatible to this 8541C Single Channel Universal Power Meter.
>> Click here for Sensor to Meter Compatibility Chart Overview
- Frequency Range 100 kHz to 40 GHz, depending on sensor used
- Power Range: -70 to +47 dBm, depending on sensor used
- Choose from an extensive line of CW, Peak, Modulation and True RMS sensors
- Single Sensor Dynamic Range:
- CW Power Sensors: 90 dB (-70 to +20 dBm)
- Modulation Power Sensors: 87 dB CW, 60 to 80 dB Modulation Mode
- Peak Power Sensors: 50 dB CW, 47 dB Peak
- Linearity: ± 0.02 dB
- Automatically measure average power of TDMA, GSM, and CDMA signals
- Optional Time Gating to program a measurement's start time and duration
- Achieve 500 reading per second over GPIB
- Use the Fast Buffered Mode to capture up to 4000 readings per second
- Measure the instantaneous peak power level of a pulse modulated signal