Specifications describe the instrument's warranted performance, and apply when using 80300A Series Power Sensors and 80500A Series Bridges.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 40 GHz in coax using the Spanawave/Giga-tronics 80300 Series power sensors and 80500 Series bridges.
- Power Range: +30 to -70 dBm, see power sensor specifications.
- System Dynamic Range:
- CW Measurements: 90 dB
- Peak Measurements: 40 dB
- Swept Measurements: AC Mode 90 dB, DC Mode 80 dB
- Inputs: Three identical inputs, A, B and C, accept detected outputs from the Spanawave/Giga-tronics power sensors and bridges.
- Screen: Full color display. Each channel can be assigned a different color. Graticule color is selectable (default green). Menus for soft keys use color.
- Display resolution: 608 X 430 points.
- Channels: Four channels can be used to select and simultaneously display inputs from A, B and C sensors in single channel or ratio mode.
- Graph/Readout: Graph mode displays swept frequency response on screen. Readout mode displays power level at cursor frequency or CW power levels in digital format on screen.
- Graph Modes:
- dBm: single channel power measurement
- dB: relative power measurement (ratio or relative to trace memory)